Last modified on October 22nd, 2021
SRS – Web-Based Sales Automation System (For Garments) Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
This is a Web-Based Application for automation of inventory control and sales management processes. This application is developed to construct a public or semi-public friendly automation system.
It facilitates the administration of a sale point including managers, owners, salespersons as well as customers. Owners and managers can check the status of inventory and get reports about sales and purchases.
- User Authentication:
- System asks for User ID and password.
- The system should ask for a user level.
- The system authenticates and responds as per input.
- Sales Management:
- The system registers the customer first.
- The system authenticates the customer information, to check validity.
- The system enables the selection of a customer.
- The system shall set rate according to the purchase of customer
- Purchase Management:
- The system registers the dealer.
- The system authenticates the dealer information, to check validity.
- The system enables the selection of the dealer.
- View Purchases and Sales:
- The system shows daily transitional detail.
- The system provides detail according to specified dates (From date to date).
- System show summary detail at the end of the report
PHP, MYSQL, NetBeans, PHPStrom, UML, MS VISIO, etc.
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project