Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Generic Automation for University web-based Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
The Generic Automation for the university will be web-based computerization for any university. The system should be generically developed, taking the name, pictures of any university, it should display accordingly.
The different users involved in the system and the functions which they can perform are given below:
The following are the users of this system. Each user has to log in first, to use the system.
- Registration Manager
- Fee Manager
- Course Instructor
- Exam Manager
Responsibilities and functions of each user are given below:
- There is only one registration manager in the system which is responsible to add/update the student information such as name, Student Id, Degree Program, Date of birth, Age, Address, Courses enrolled.
- The fee manager is responsible to manage the fee record of every student such as fee deposited, fee remaining, installments, etc.
- There are many course instructors in the system.
- The system which an instructor can access includes the following attributes.
- Student ID
- Student Name
- Student Degree Program
- Student Course (which he teaches)
- Assignment marks
- Midterm marks
- Final Marks
- Sessional Marks
- The exam Manager is responsible to maintain the records of complete course results and print the final transcripts.
Java, Dotnet Framework, MySQL, SQL Server, etc.
However, you can also use any other tool which meets the requirements.