Chat Patta E-Refreshment PHP Project in PHP – SRS Document
Project Domain / Category:
Refreshment is a light meal people use to enjoy in their free time or on any occasion. ChatPatta E-Refreshment is an online service that provides the facility to order snacks like chana chat, Dahi bhalay, goal gappy, etc. to customers. ChatPatta E-Refreshment offers three types of services to users: Nashta(Halwa Poori, Nihari, etc.), Lunch(Biryani, Nan Tikka, etc.) and Chatpatta(Chana Chat, Dahi Bahay, Goal Gappy, etc.).
They are also offering different deals. The customer can place an order online and the food is delivered on their doorstep by the delivery boy. The customer can pay either via credit card or cash on delivery.
- The following tabs must be included on the website.
- My Account
- “Home” should contain the introduction of the company, slider containing the pictures of the foods offered by the company. Arrange the demanded information aesthetically and logically.
- “Menu” has the details of the food categories and the food items offered in each category with the price.
- “Deals” tab contains the information of different deals offered by the company.
- The “Location” tab contains the details of the areas in which the delivery service is provided.
- The customer places the order by clicking on the “Order” tab.
- Before ordering food, the user must be registered him/herself.
- The customer selects whether he/she wants to order a deal or normal food from any category.
- If the customer selects any food category, a list of the food items in the selected category should be displayed to make the order placement easy.
- The customer can select more than one item from a similar category. Also, ask the quantity of each item.
- In order details, the delivery point should also be asked.
- Restrict the user from entering any location which is not in your area list.
- Calculate the total bills along with the delivery changes according to the location of the customer.
- Ask for the mode of the payment i.e. cash on delivery or credit card.
- In case of a credit card, ask the user to enter the required information and store it.
- The customer can also cancel own order within an hour of order placement.
- My Accounts tab contains the options for registration and login.
- Admin is responsible for managing all the information displayed on the website.
- Admin can
- Add more food categories, food items in each category
- Update area list
- Approve/disapprove Orders
- Admin has the details of all orders.
- When the admin approves the order, the order is prepared and handed over to the delivery boy.
- After delivery, the delivery boy reports the successful delivery and in case of cash on delivery handed over the cash to the admin.
- The customer can also rate the service/deals/food.
Microsoft Visual Studio (C#.Net) and SQL Server, PHP or ASP. NET