Table of Contents
Hospital Network Management System Project in PHP or ASP.NET – SRS Document
Here we have an idea of a project of “Hospital Network Management System Project in PHP or ASP.NET – SRS Document”.
Project Domain / Category:
Network / Web
Consider a hospital which provides medical facilities to patients. It has multiple branches throughout the country. The main branch is in Peshawar and the sub-branches are in Islamabad, Karachi, and Lahore. To automate the hospital, we will develop “Hospital Network Management System” which is based on Client-Server architecture.
There are different employees like Medical Superintended, doctors, admin, and clerks having different duties according to scale. All the branches will be combined through a functional network that shares info and makes audio video calls time to time when required.
The hospital will have a web server having different pages that hold hospital, employees and patient’s records that could be accessible through a web browser from any branch of the hospital. A web server should have the main page with hospital logos and some relevant design pictures. Staff web page should include all necessary record of the employee name, address information, designation, and scale salary. The patient web page must provide detail of patient info like indoor-outdoor, treatment history.
Important data and info files can be shared through FTP server between all branches. The FTP server should be installed in the main branch.
As all the branches reside in remote geographical locations and internet is used to connect all branches and a secure connection is required for traffic between all branches by configuring VPN and Firewall between the main branch and sub-branches. The Main branch has a Domain Controller. User accounts login and access rights are managed by Domain Controller. Additional domain controller resides in the Islamabad branch. Member Servers should be installed in Karachi, Lahore.
- Develop a completely functional and secure network for the given scenario.
- Make VLANs for different staff members, InterVLAN routing using Cisco routers and switches.
- Calculate throughput, delay, and jitter between branches during traffic.
- Creating User accounts for taking login for different staff members of the hospital).
- Making access Policies for staff members of the hospital.
- Installation and configuration of VPN server and Firewall.
- Installation and configuration of the DNS.
- Installation and configuration of the DHCP.
- Installation and configuration of the web server.
- Installation and configuration of the FTP server.
- Enabling Admin to log in to the system.
- Enabling users to log in to the system.
- Windows Server 2012 R Operating System, powerful desktop or laptop machine having RAM. 16 GB, Hard Drive 200 GB, and processor core i7.
- Client PCs having windows 7 or 10, routers, switches, cables.
Any Network simulator could be used that fully supports your project requirements.
Some optional tools are GNS3, Virtual Box, VM Workstation, NS2, UNL, and Opnet Simulator.
PHP or ASP.NET