Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Source code and documentation of Charity Management System Project
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Charity is an act of kindness, in which financially stable people provide help to those people who are needy. The majority of NGOs do not get enough funds to support their organization. Finding a sponsor was a difficult task, and it was a big challenge for NGOs to deal with sponsors. This Charity Management System helps to find sponsors easily.
The system has three modules, Admin, NGO, and Sponsor. Admin can manage the requests raised by NGOs and can accept or reject. After approving the request of any organization, NGOs get credentials for their login. NGOs will be verified by the admin by reviewing their uploaded documents. NGOs can request the Sponsors for funds. Sponsors can review the organization by their previous reports of events.
The sponsor can register himself by the system. The sponsor will receive the notification of the request raised by the NGOs. The sponsor can accept or reject the request. NGOs will receive the notification and can see the status of their request.
Application compromises three modules.
- Admin can log in the system
- Admin can register in the system.
- Admin can review the organizations and sponsor, verify them and approve or reject their profile.
- Admin can view all of the histories of NGOs and Sponsors.
- Admin can manage the profiles of NGOs and Sponsors
- The sponsor can register and login into the system
- The sponsor can view the details of an NGO that raised a fund request
- The sponsor can accept and reject the request of the NGO.
- NGO can register and login
- NGO can raise the request for funds to any sponsor.
- NGO can see the history of the sponsor
- NGO can see its status of its requests
Languages: Java, IDE: Android Studio, Database: Firebase
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.