Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Stock Management System for Confectionery ItemsProject in C# PHP or Android
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
This application will provide an interface for business owners of confectionary food items to manage their stocks and sales efficiently. They will be able to make suitable decisions related to their business by checking the stock and sales report. They can manage their product data, customer (shops) records, orders, bills, employee data, and salary records through this application more effectively and efficiently.
- The business manager will log in using their login details as Admin of the application.
- Admin will be able to add new items (products) and delete/block any item in case, the item is discontinued. All the related information like purchase price, sale price, producing factory, packing details, etc. should be included.
- Admin will manage Buying and Selling records and will be able to add order records of both the parties (i.e. stock purchased from the Sellers and orders delivered to the buyers).
- Admin will be able to view stock, sales and purchase reports for a specific day, month or year. Admin should be able to view sales reports against each customer as well.
- Admin should be able to set a lower limit to stock items and the system should add an alert the Admin related to low stock of any items.
- The system should update the stock items automatically, whenever an entry is made.
- The system allows the manager to enter stock return entries and the reason for return. The system should automatically update the stock numbers automatically.
It is appreciated to use ledger-based sales and stock management.
Tools & Technologies
- Language: Java
- Database: MySQL Community edition
- IDE: NetBeans or IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse or
- Android Studio
- PHP MySQL or
- ASP. NET or
- C#. NET
- 5 Best Places to Study Engineering - March 19, 2021
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020