Table of Contents
Inventory Management System for Pharmacy Project in C# PHP or Android
Project Domain / Category
“Inventory Management System for Pharmacy” is an application that automates the business of medicine. This application would maintain product information, the regular sale of the business and calculate the profit and loss of the business.
The application further maintains the detail of the sale of the previous period, maintain the detail of sale return, and maintain the detail of customer who purchases items on credit. Different suppliers provide products to the pharmacy. The application also generates monthly and yearly reports of profit and loss.
A set of functional requirements of the proposed system may include the following.
- There must be a login process for administrators and authorized users to avoid unauthorized access to the software.
- The pharmacy has different drug products for different diseases and each drug has different characteristics that are required by the pharmacy to store.
- The pharmacy may have multiple stores in different places.
- Pharmacy purchases drugs from multiple suppliers/places (Country and Cities).
- The application would maintain the daily sale of pharmacy.
- The application would care about the profit and loss of the business.
- The application would also generate some reports.
- The system would also maintain drug suppliers’ information.
Note: Students are supposed to visit the problem domain and understand the problem and gather the functional requirements not understandable from the given above.
Tools & Technologies
- Language: Java
- Database: MySQL Community edition
- IDE: NetBeans or IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse or
- Android Studio
- PHP MySQL or
- ASP. NET or
- C#. NET