Chills Restaurant Management System Project in C# PHP or Android
Abstract / Introduction
A desktop application to order Pakistani food and designed for providing food services. The main aim of the project “Restaurant Management System” is to keep track of restaurant details like Today’s Special dish, Restaurant menu, Order details from the user, collection and expense details daily or monthly. This application will provide users the easiest way of putting online orders. The system helps to reduce the manual effort needed to capture transactions. Also, the software will provide assistance in maintaining food orders easily.
Functional Requirements for Restaurant Management System
The Admin of the system is in charge of creating table, menu, products and chef details. The user can view the menu orders or today’s offer and can order the menu. The chef user of the system can view today’s order ordered by the users and set delivery time. The user interface module is classified into 3 types: Admin of the system, Chef, and Table. A user can log in through our site and access the service offered by the Admin of the system.
1. Admin of the system – Module
- Admin of the system can view profile details, update their profile and password.
- Admin of the system can view daily or monthly collection details.
- The admin of the system is in charge of creating the restaurant menu, Today’s special dishes, etc.
- Admin of the system is in charge of creating chef details, table details and provides them with username and password to access.
- The admin of the system can update the site details, which can be viewed by the End-User.
- Admin of the system can view the orders placed by the users.
- The admin of the system can view the feedback report from the table users.
Our management software alerts the Admin of the system regarding familiar products.
3. Table Module
- The user can view the menu orders and place the order.
- A user can view popular items and today’s special dish.
- A user can view the delivery status time for the order set by The chef user of the system.
- A user can post feed for service, a taste of the product.
2. Chef Module
- The chef user of the system is in charge of updating the delivery status as delivered for delivered orders. Our management software alerts chef regarding unfamiliar products.
- The chef user of the can view today’s order placed by table user along with the quantity and description.
- The chef user is in charge of setting up the delivery time for each other.
- The chef user of the can view profile details, update their profile and password.
Project Domain / Category
This project belongs to the category of Desktop Application.
Following tools can be used;
- Operating system: Windows 7 / above, Eclipse/NetBeans for Java, Microsoft Visual Studio for C#, MySQL (Backend) XAMPP (Server) or
- Visual Basic or
- Android Studio
- PHP MySQL
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project