Last modified on February 11th, 2020
SRS – Stolen Cars Repository Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
In Pakistan, cars are theft on a daily basis which needs to be recorded and maintained. The law enforcement agencies will take benefit from it by checking cars online.
Moreover, before buying any car, it would be a good idea to check it in a database and then decide accordingly. We will manage the record of stolen cars in any city and district.
Following are the functional requirements:
- There will be two types of users; the police and the general public.
- The login procedure for both types of users.
- Login for the public will be created based on mobile no.
- Both the public and police will be able to enter the record of a stolen car
- The retrieval of stolen car information by all users
- An announcement should be made upon a new entry in the list of stolen cars
- Updating any record upon recovery of a car by police only
- Generation of reports regarding stolen cars on a daily and monthly basis
- Graphical representation of data for the past 1 year
- Cars could be searched by all types of users on the basis of the model, Registration No, Chassis No, Engine No or color.
PHP or ASP.NET
MYSQL or SQL Server