Last modified on March 3rd, 2022
Code and documentation of Cars Club Project in C#, Asp.net, SQL, PHP
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
This is an online car purchase and rent a car store that has listings of various cars along with their features (company, color and model) and price. This system allows user to buy a car by viewing inventory online. System allow user to check various articles submitted by user and even comment on them. Credit card payment facility is available. This system also consists of ‘Rent a Car’ feature where user can ask admin for car on rent. The visitor who visits the system must register himself by filling up personal details.
After registration user can login to the system with his username and password in order to access the system. User can check various car listing and can view each car feature. User may select the product and can add the product to shopping cart. User can make payment through credit cards by clicking on credit card payment option. User must register himself for posting a review about the rented car or bought car.
This application is a combination of both sales and inventory management of the cars. User can easily purchase car or rent a car by using this system. User does not have to come to shop to purchase the product. He can view the car in effective Graphical User Interface. User can view features of each car and can compare the products in order to purchase a better product.
- Approve user.
- Add, remove and update car’s company, models, colour and price.
- Manage rented cars, available for rent cars and new cars for sale. For this purpose on home page you give option to navigate for renting a car or buying a car.
- Keep cars for rent and cars for sale on different pages. Both the options should be on index page.
- Generate reports for both rented cars and sold cars (reports should be daily, weekly, monthly, yearly). Both the reports should be separate from one another.
- On the basis of reports admin can calculate gross profit (separate for rent a car and buy a car) for the month, half year and year.
- For calculation of gross profit for the sold car should be calculated by taking the difference in amount of retail price and sold price.
- Database should be relational. You have to use primary keys and foreign keys to make database relational.
- Register using user register page.
- User can buy a car.
- Users can rent a car which is available.
- User can give review on the cars (for both rented and bought).
- When user clicks the car which is available for rent it should automatically be marked as occupied (number of days of occupied should be also displayed).
- When user clicks on rent a specific car there must be a page open where user can give the details like hours or days for occupying for rent.
- User can buy a car using online portal and can add or remove to the cart.
- After adding to the cart a user can use two modes of payments (cash on delivery and credit card) when checkouts.
- User can search the cars by company, colour, price, and model on each page.
Tools: Visual Studio, Dreamweaver or any other supported tool for above languages.
Database: Mysql, SQL Server, WampServer, Xampp.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project