Result Compilation System Application Project in PHP
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the Result Compilation System Application Project in PHP.
Project Domain / Category
Different institutions are handling exam systems manually so, it is very difficult to compose weekly/monthly tests then summarize the marks and generation of Student Progress Reports on the basis of tests. The proposed web-based software will handle all such things to facilitate teachers to compose a test, put marks and create result sheets, etc.
The proposed web-based application is required for all educational institutions in order to know when the test will be conducted and from which part of the subject.
After taking the test offline on paper sheets, the marks will be entered into the system by the concerned teacher. Finally, if the guardian of any student wants to know the marks, the application should support it and progress reports could be generated.
- The application should have the following major modules: o Question Paper Module
o Exam Marks Entry o Result Preparation.
- There will be only one user of the application initially i.e Admin
- Admin could be able to create any teacher login id.
- The teacher could be able to create Tests on the basis of Year, Class, Date and Time, Total Marks and Chapter/Topic.
- The application should keep track of the teacher’s name etc. about the entry of marks as well.
- The application should provide a facility for the teacher to create a test containing MCQs and with descriptive questions.
- After entering the test questions, the teacher could print paper to give offline tests to students.
- The application should provide an interface to enter student wise marks of any test.
- Finally, the detailed result of all the tests could be viewed and a result sheet could be generated.
- All types of reports should be generated i.e Month Wise for each student, Overall Test Detail for each student, Class Wise Reports, Student Wise Reports, etc.
ASP.Net,C#, MS SQL Server or PHP with MySQL or any other tool(No compulsion)