Online Medicine Ordering System Project in PHP or ASP.NET – SRS Document
Project Domain / Category:
Web Programming in PHP or ASP.NET with SRS Document.
Abstract / Introduction
The main objective of the online medicine ordering system is to automate the existing manual system with the help of advanced computerized software so, that valuable data can be stored for a longer period with easy access and manipulation of the same.
The registered user can access the account with valid credentials. The user can surf the medicine items according to categories, Cart and online payment options are available to the user. The user can track their orders with the medicine details.
In Online medicine Ordering System Admin can handle the functionalities like add new medicine items, edit/delete medicine items, Enable/Disable the medicine items according to availability and their expiry dates. Admin has the authority to view order details and update the delivery status of medicines. The payment transaction and user details are also viewable to admin.
- Add Medicine Items: Admin can add medicine items details like name, Photo, Description/ Formula, Price, Category, etc.
- View / Edit (Price, Enable/Disable) / Delete Items: Admin can view, edit the medicine items details as well as Enable/Disable medicine items according to the availability or their expiry dates.
- View Orders: Admin can track Live orders and Status Update for particular medicine delivery.
- View Transactions: View the previous transaction by date search and total amount at the end (both monthly and annually).
- View Users: Admin can view the user’s details which are given during registration.
- Register: The user has to register with essential details for the medicine ordering system.
- Login: User has to log in with their credentials to access the medicine ordering system.
- Menu List: Different medicine items with respective categories viewable to the user.
- Item Details: Users can view medicine items details and buy the product by doing online payment.
- View Cart: User can view their cart details, delete items from the cart, update quantity, etc.
- View Orders and Status: Users can keep track of their orders with the delivery status.
Php, C#, Java, XML My SQL, WAMP Server