Table of Contents
Lost and Found Management System for Airport in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of Lost and Found Management System for Airport in PHP or ASP.NET.
Abstract / Introduction
This is web based application for managing records of lost and found items of travelers on airport. Travelers flying to and from airport forget or lost something while they’re there. This application works best to make sure that any lost items are returned to their right owners.
Found items should be reported or handed over at the Customer Service Information Centers of airport. The admin add description (id, name, category, color, date, weight, brand, area and manufacturer name) of found items by filling form on website.
The traveler report about their lost items by creating account and fill description (name, category, color, date, weight, brand, area, pic and manufacturer name) form on web site. If description of lost item is matched with found item then an email is sent to person whose item is lost and who find the item. He/ She visits airport and takes his/her item.
Lost and Found management System has following functional requirements.
- User will be Registered and create his/her profile.
- User will be able to login in the website.
- User will enter information of lost item(s) as well as his/her CNIC number and required information of two witnesses.
- Admin will enter information of all found items and assign id to each found item.
- Admin will match the product description and inform the user through email if any description matched.
- Admin will dispatch the item to its owner.
- C#, .Net and Sql Server
- PHP, MySql and Dreamweaver
Project Domain / Category
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here