Code and documentation of Job Portal System Online Project in PHP
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Job portal is an interactive application that will help people belonging to different fields to find and apply for different available jobs. This web based application will serve both candidates and companies to apply for different jobs and publish job vacancies. The main objective of this web based application is to allow the candidates to create a detailed resume, search for their desired area of job, search for companies of different areas and will be able to search job vacancies in their desired field.
This application allow companies to advertise vacant vacancies, go through potential candidates while candidates will be able to search and apply for suitable jobs. Using this application, we will be able to reduce the work done in manual scrutinizing and selection for jobs. Moreover companies will be able to provide training to different selected candidates. A list of successful candidates can also be provided which will help in inspiring the new candidates. Candidates will also be able to check the profile of a company, job responsibilities and other details before applying for the job. This application will act as an admin based module with the functional requirements given below:
- Administrator will be able to create an account
- Administrator will be able to approve or disapprove a company’s post
- Administrator will be able to review a published post
- Administrator will be able to approve or disapprove registration request of a newly registered company or candidate.
- A company will be able to register an account and maintain their profile.
- A company will be able to post a job vacancy.
- A company will be able to check the application of a candidate.
- A company will be able to delete or edit a published job vacancy.
- A company will be able to contact the candidates who have applied for a published post via chat box.
- A candidate will be able to create an account.
- A candidate will be able to create his/her resume
- A candidate will be able to search for jobs.
- A candidate will be able to apply for a job.
PHP, ASP.net, MySQL (Students can also use tools of their own choice).
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS, Design, Test phase, and final deliverable., and others are needed to draw for this project.