Code and documentation of Freelancers Management System Project in PHP and C Sharp
Project Domain / Category
Freelancing can be a big part of a country’s economy. It will become a more critical part of the workforce in coming years. In developing countries like Pakistan, it can contribute very effectively is supporting the economy.
This application provides the platform
- To freelancers(Talent) to get a job and
- To organization/persons/companies(Clients) to get their work done
- Application offers services in the following domains:
- Development & IT
- Writing & Translation
- Accounts & Finance
Each domain has its own sub field like Development & IT has algorithm developer, c# developer, data analyst etc.
- On the home page, a list of available domains should be displayed. When user click on any of domain, available jobs of that domain should be displayed.
- The home page should have following tabs:
- Find Freelancer
- Find work
- Sign in
- Sign Up
- Both the Client and Freelancer must have to register in order to post/get a job.
- During registration, along with other information Freelancer and Client must be asked about their domain and sub domain.
- Freelancers should also specify their skills and level of expertise in skills.
- Find Freelancer tab has two options. First is Post a Job and second is find a project.
- When a registered client clicks on Post a job, a new page should display. Client should be asked to enter the field, sub field and description of project.
- Client should also add the budget of the job and number of days.
- Find a project option contains the list of already developed projects by different talents of different fields. All projects should be listed according to their domain.
- The expert level should also be asked form the user.
- A new job can only be posted by a registered client.
- Find Work tab contain find work and post project.
- Find Work option contains the list of domains and sub domains. When user click on any domain and sub domain, only the available jobs by all clients should be displayed.
- The jobs should have most important details in the list. When user click on the job detailed description of the job should display with apply now option.
- Only registered freelancer can apply for a job.
- When user click on Apply now, a new page opens. User enters his/her rate per hour and no of days he/she thinks can complete the task.
- Multiple freelancers can apply for a job.
- Client gets notifications about job applications.
- The client can view all the applications against a job and approves the one which suits him/her best.
- Client can view the profile of the freelancer. Along with other information, the rank of the freelancer should also display.
- Freelancer gets notification about job approval.
- When a job is fixed, both the client and freelancer pays 5% of total amount to the application.
- After job completion, client and freelancer rate each other.
Note: These are the basic requirements. Students must include all necessary functionality.
Microsoft Visual Studio (C#.Net) and SQL Server
class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS document and others are need to draw for this project.
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project