Control and Monitoring of a Remote Network in Client/Server environment Project in C# and VB.net
Project Domain / Category:
With the evolution of the Internet, the systems have become more advanced, old manual activities have revolutionized with advanced automatic techniques. Innovative techniques have been adopted to remove security breaches.
This system is designed to reduce the manual interaction with the client/users to authenticate access, session management of multiple users on different PCs in a client-server environment, like multiple stories Internet cafes, shopping malls etc.
The aim of the project is to properly monitor the user’s session, billing, and termination in an autonomous way. The client will log in to the PC with login credentials. After login, the camera will capture a picture and send it to the admin. At the start of the session, the user will have to give information about the time duration to use the system using the GUI interface of the proposed application. This information will be displayed on the server-side for administrator information. Illegal activities like proxy breaching attempts will automatically generate a warning alert.
- This proposed application should have two modules, an Admin Module & a User Module.
- The admin module will have the dashboard showing the status of every PC on the network, start time, Duration.
- The request will be displayed on the admin side which will get approval by the admin.
- The user will access the system using valid login credentials.
- The camera will capture the picture and that should be sent to the admin side.
- The user will select the time frame during which he will use the system for that duration. The user can extend the session when needed.
- The application will generate billing at the screen at the user side as well as at the admin side once the selected time frame gets completed.
- The user will have the option to pay the bill through different online transactions. The user side will have multiple online transaction options available.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.