Last modified on October 22nd, 2021
Code and documentation of Chef Hiring SystemProject in PHP
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
As we know, it is an era of technology and everything is getting digitized. In Pakistan, with the enhancement of technology, the use of the Internet and computing devices is increasing day by day. “Hire the Best Personal Chef Online” is a website to facilitate the users like a common citizen, institutes, restaurants etc. to hire chef for their events, parties, and ceremonies. Any chef can create his/her profile via this website by providing the complete details, chefs can add their recipes details. He/she can add categories of their cooking specialty such as Pakistani dishes, Italians, Chinese etc. Restaurant can also register and add their chef’s details. Chef/restaurant can add images of their menus or add food categories. Chef/restaurant can also add payment methods and charge details.
In this project, a user can view the availability of the chefs, and upon availability of the required chef, the user can book that resource for his/her “event”. Any restaurant may also hire chefs. In the booking process, the user will provide all the details about the required services or events he/she is going to plan. User can visit website to get information about chefs/restaurants. To book a chef, a user should get registered first. Users can give their reviews or feedbacks about the relevant chef services or the website.
Users of this website may be:
- Individual Chefs
- Restaurants (who provide their chefs’ services)
- Restaurants (to hire chefs)
- Common citizens
- Chef/restaurant should get registration.
- Chef/restaurant should be able to create a profile.
- Chef/restaurant should be able to add details of previously handled chef services, can also add their cooking specialty.
- Chef/restaurant should be able to select more than one food categories while creating a profile.
- Chef/restaurant should be able to add payment methods and charges detail.
- Chef/restaurant should see the user’s booking requests.
- Chef/restaurant should be able to update the status as available or not available.
- Chef/restaurant should be able to accept or reject a booking request.
- The user can login and logout.
- The user can view/search the chef categories and restaurants profiles without registration.
- The user can book a particular chef according to his/her availability.
- For booking the user must be a registered user. If the user is not login already then there must be a “Registration” option available for the user.
- In the booking process, the user should provide complete details about the event.
- The user will be able to add review feedback or complaints.
- Admin can view Booking requests.
- Admin can view reviews or feedbacks.
- Admin can block any user.
- Admin can add/remove categories or edit existing categories.
- Admin will be able to generate a report on a monthly basis for the total number of bookings and their successful handling.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- HTML, CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- PHP (Server-side programming)
- XAMPP — Web Application Server
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS document, and others are needed to draw for this project.
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project