Table of Contents
Banks connectivity Software Project in C#.NET, Free Download the project SRS
Here we discussing the SRS of a software that is already developed for the interconnectivity of different banks.
Functional Requirements of Banks connectivity Software Project in C#.NET
- Validation of the fingerprint
- Bank’s icons are displayed which banks have the record against the enrolled fingerprint.
- Choose any bank from the menu.
- Enter the Passcode of the selective bank.
- Validation of the passcode.
- Menu display for the user i.e. Withdraws cash, Balance Enquiry, fund transferring.
- A transaction record can be printed upon demand.
- Ready for the new transaction after session complete.
- The ATM defaults to the idle state.
Whenever the user approaches the Automated Teller Machine, he is asked to put his finger on the biometric pad, after this the thumb impression of the user is being broadcasted to all the banks in the menu. After this, two scenarios are made, one is of accepting and the other one is of reject. The bank which accepts the thumb impression of the user will ask about the passcode of the user e.g.: the user selects HBL. After this, the passcode of the user is entered in the Automated Teller Machine. Then the passcode is validated, if the passcode is not validated then the system goes back to starting position, if the passcode matches the user’s fingerprint then the accounts of the user are displayed on the screen of the Automated Teller Machine. The user chooses the required bank from where he wants the transactions to be done. Then comes the scenarios, if the user wants the balance inquiry then the balance in his account is displayed on the screen. If the user wants to use fast cash then the default amount is shown that is greater than 500 up to 2500. The user directly selects the amount displayed and gets the amount transacted. If the user wants to manually transact the amount he uses the withdraw cash option. If the user wants the fund transferring , there are two options, inter-bank, and intra-bank. If the user wants to transfer funds within the same banks, it’s called inter-bank i.e.: HBL to HBL. If the user wants to transfer the funds to two different banks, it’s called intra-bank. If the user wants the transaction record, it’s given to the user in the print form. The Automated Teller Machine is ready for new transactions now after the session is completed. The Automated Teller Machine then defaults to idle state. And all the procedure is repeated again accordingly.
Non-Functional Requirements of Banks connectivity Software Project in C#.NET
- An error message displays if the banks have no record of the user.
- An error message displays if the user enters an invalid passcode.
- An error message displays if the user enters an invalid amount or amount range.
If the user is logged in to the Automated Teller Machine for transaction purposes but the banks have no record of the user, the error message is displayed. If the user enters the bank and has the account but he enters the invalid passcode, the error message will be displayed accordingly. If the user enters the correct password and gets logged in to the account but enters the invalid amount that violates the rules set by the banks, the error message is displayed. These functions are very fast and accurate. The responses are given quickly.
Tools & Technology
We are using following tools in our system;
- Microsoft visual studio 2015: We are designing system’s front end by using this tool.
- Microsoft SQL server 2012: We used this tool to design the database for the maintenance of customer’s record.
We are using following technology in our system;
- Digital persona 4500 with SDK: this device is used for biometric verification of the user.
TESTING of Banks connectivity Software Project in C#.NET
Test Case Title: Login
|Test Case ID:||001|
|Purpose:||To give user authority to access his bank’s account.|
|Pre-Req:||User should have Fingerprint expression and Passcode.|
|Test Data:||Finger Print: Correct Finger Print|
Password: Correct Password
Submit: Correct Finger Print and Password
Test Case Title: Balance Enquiry
|Test Case ID:||002|
|Purpose:||To give user authority to check his Balance.|
|Test Data:||Balance: Check the balance |
Display: Display the Cash