Last modified on August 29th, 2021
Sub Inspector Jobs and Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs
Place of Posting: All over Punjab Province.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Sub Inspector?
The Basic Pay Scale of Sub Inspector is BPS-14.
What is the Basic Pay Scale of Assistant Sub Inspector?
The Basic Pay Scale of Assistant Sub Inspector is BPS-11.
General Requirements for Sub Inspector and Assistant Sub Inspector
Gender: Both male and female are eligible.
Basic Pay is 15,180.00
House Rent Allowance is 3,321.00
Conveyance Allowance is 2,856.00
Medical Allowance is 1,500.00
Washing Allowance is 150.00
Special F.D.A Police is 7,300.00
Ration Allowance Police (2009) is 1,038.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2016 10% is 1,272.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2017 10% is 1,518.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2018 10% is 1,518.00
Adhoc Relief Allowance 2019 10% is 1,518.00
Police Law & Order Allowance is 4,920.00
Total Estimated Salary is 42,091.00
Candidates can apply only in the concerned region of their district where they are domiciled. Region-wise districts are as under:
- Faisalabad Region: Following districts ( Faisalabad, Toba Take Singh, Jhang, and Chiniot.)
- Sahiwal Region: Following districts (Sahiwal, Pak Pattan, and Okara.)
- Multan Region:: Following districts (Multan, Khanewal, Lodhran, and Vehari.)
- Bahawalpur Region:: Following districts (Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, and Bahawal Nagar.)
- DG Khan Region:: Following districts (DG Khan, Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, and Layyay.)
Age Limit for Sub Inspector
- Open Merit (Age limit is Male/ Female 20 to 25 years).
- Service Quota (Age limit is Male/ Female 23 to 35 years).
Age Limit for Assistant Sub Inspector (ASI):
- The Male & Female Age limit is 21 to 35 years.
Minimum Qualification / Experience for Sub Inspector (Open Merit)
Graduate (Second Division or equivalent grade) from a recognized university having the following physical standards:
- How much height required for Sub-inspector? Height for Male is 5′ 7″ (170.18cm) and for Female is 5′ 2″ (157.48cm).
- How much chest required for Sub-inspector? Chest for Male is 33″ – 34.5; and visual standards distant vision 6/9 in the eye with or without glasses. The general rule is Near vision not less than J-1 for both males and females.
Minimum Qualification / Experience for Sub Inspector (Service Quota)
- Graduate from a recognized university; and
- Three years’ service as Head Constable or Assistant Sub Inspector in the functional unit
Minimum Qualification / Experience for ASI (Service Quota)
- Bachelor’s degree (second division) from a recognized university.
- Amongst in-service Head Constables and Constables with three years’ service as Head Constable and Constable in the Punjab Police Department and having a clean service record.
Syllabus for Exam/ Test of SI and ASI
The syllabus for SI and ASI Test is the same. One paper MCQs type written test of 100 marks (90 minutes duration) comprising the following subjects;
- General Knowledge and Intelligence (40%)
- Quantitative (30%)
- IT and language comprehension (30%)