By: Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil
This post is the list of the Job descriptions for web Developers.
Following list describe all web developer job description.
- Able to design website layout or user interface by using standard HTML or CSS practices
- Must have experience in planning and transforming software platforms used across various products and organizational units.
- Have great functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services.
- gathered data from various back-end services and databases
- Creating well designed testable, strong code by using best software development tools.
- Designing website layout/user interfaces by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Must be able to stay with emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Communicate with web designers to match visual design intent
- Present design specs
- Solve all website problems
- Maintain and modify websites
- Stay up-to-date on technology
- Have Strong security of principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications
- Graphic design
- The position requires constant communication with colleagues
- Must be responsible for maintaining, expanding, and scaling our site
- Collect and refine specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Design and maintain software documentation
- Able to develop ideas.
- Must have the skill of independent judgment
Latest posts by Prof. Fazal Rehman Shamil (see all)
- What Is AssignCode and How Can It Help With Java Assignment? - May 27, 2021
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021