PF&DI stands for Physical Fitness & Drill Instructor. Physical Fitness & Drill Instructor instruct the trainee in sports and recreational activities, to ensure the physical fitness of the trainee.
Job description of PF&DI
PF&DI will be responsible for:
- Conducting regular PF&DI classes, with warm-up the body and cool down fitness exercises.
- Supervising the trainee throughout the PF&DI classes.
- Organizing sports events and matches for trainee
- Practice matches
- Responsible for care and handling of sports equipment
- Responsible for a better use of sports equipment during PF&DI classes.
- Any other physical fitness tasks assigned by higher authorities
Departments need PF&DI
Schools, Colleges, Institutes, Air Force, Army, Navy, Police, PAF, IAF, etc.