Last modified on February 25th, 2021
There are two types of functions, the user defines and built-in functions. Built-in functions are developed by default by our developers of the compiler and already available in our compiler.
we just need to use them. But user defines functions are needed to be declared, defined, and call by the user.
Simple C++ program to demonstrate User define function
using namespace std;
int sum (int, int);
cout<<"Welcome to T4Tutorials.com"<<endl;
int sum (int num1, int num2)
int num3 = num1+num2;
11 Welcome to T4Tutorials.com
Dry Run and Explanation of User define function with SMT
Advantages of user-defined functions- C++
- User-defined functions help us to divide a big program into smaller parts.
- The smaller parts of the program have the following benefits;
- Easy to understand.
- Easy to modify.
- Easy to maintain.
- Easy to debug.
Some important concepts you must know while working on user-defined functions are mentioned below;
- Call by value
- Call by reference
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020
- Comparison of fee structure of Pakistani Universities - June 1, 2020