Track My Budget (Tracker) Android App Project – SRS Documentation
Here, we have an idea of “Track My Budget (Tracker) Android App Project – SRS Documentation”.
Project Domain / Category:
Android Mobile Application
Budgeting on a personal level is always a problematic issue faced on a daily basis by almost each of us. Recording and managing expenses, income/savings are getting very difficult in today’s busy life which ultimately results in the inefficient planning of personal budget.
This proposed application will allow users to track and analyze their expenses, income, and savings to plan their personal budget, organize their expenses & income and record movement of money. The application will allow users to set their monthly budget (overall budget or by expense category) to monitor and control their spending with the help of budget management.
The application will remind the user for any pending bills, expense limit exceeding mentioned in a budget well before time. The application will provide different reports regarding expenses and income on the daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis for better control over the money.
- The application should provide password-based secure access to the user.
- Design a dashboard/home screen providing an easy and simple view of everything in one place.
- The user should be allowed to add income to different categories such as salary, loan or etc.
- The user should be allowed to add his/her expenses against different categories such as food, fuel, clothing, medical and etc.
- The user may add/remove new or old categories of income and expenses.
- The application will allow users to set their monthly budget (overall budget or by any expense category) to monitor and control spending.
- An application should provide the facility to set alerts on budgets regarding expenses e.g. electricity bill will be paid by the 20th of the month.
- The application should remind the user regarding unpaid bills and exceeding budget limits well before time.
- The application will provide different reports regarding expenses, income and savings on the daily, weekly, monthly or yearly basis for better control over the money.
- The application will also allow users to view category-wise spending for a particular day/ month/year.
- The application will provide comparative reporting regarding expenses so that users can compare and analyze their spending patterns.
Student must have strong grip over Java programming language.