Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Online Sweets Purchase System Project in ASP.NET or PHP
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the Online Sweets Purchase System Project in ASP.NET or PHP.
Abstract / Introduction
The main aim of this project is to develop an interactive website that facilitates the customer with an on-the-clock functionality which is useful to find sweets for any occasion with different categories like sweets, premium sweets, assorted sweets and make your own box, etc. and the customer can buy them at any time.
The aim of this application is to reduce the manual effort needed to manage transactions also the software will help in easily maintaining and updating sweets purchases on the website for the administrator.
In shops, all the orders are taken manually. The stock is maintained on paper. Paperwork takes more time and may lose the data. It demands more manpower and time.
- An online sweets shop that allows users to check for various sweet categories available at the online shop and purchase online.
- The project consists of a list of sweets quantity and sweet categories displayed with their prices.
- The user may browse through these sweet categories as per his/her requirement.
- If the user wants to buy sweets he/she may add it to his/her shopping cart.
- Once the user wishes to check out he/she must register on the website first. Users can then log in using the same id password next time.
- The payment mode may be cash on delivery, Debit card, and Credit Card.
- Once the user makes a successful transaction he/she gets a copy of the shopping receipt on his/her E-mail id.
- The system will also reduce the manual operation associated with the maintenance of the records consisting of the product, product order details, and customer details.
Number Of Modules
- Login/Registration Module: In this module, the Administrator or the customer will have to authorize his/her access to the modules of this online system.
- Sweets Categories Module: In this module, each and every operation related to the sweet category and sweet quantity such as adding new sweet category/quantity, editing the existing sweets category/quantity, delete sweets category/quantity, get the lists of sweets category/quantity and reports of sweets category/quantity will be managed. Sweet items are arranged and can be viewed in categories. i.e.
- Amrati, Badam Barfi, Balushahi, Burfi Plain, Besan Ladu, Pateesa,gulab Jamun, Chamcham etc.
- Ajwa dry fruit halwa, Akhrot halwa, Badam Peray, Injeer Dry fruit roll, Kaju laddoo, etc.
- Assorted Barfi, Assorted Halwa Bites, Assorted Ladu, Assorted special sweets, etc.
- Customer Module: This module helps the customer to Sign-in, creating an Account, Search sweets category, Select sweets category/quantity, Buy sweets, Continue Shopping, View/Edit Cart, Checkout, Bill Information, Confirm order, and Delete Order.
- Admin Module: In this module, add sweets category/quantity, modify sweets category/quantity, delete sweets category/quantity, Sale Record, Database’s Data Report, transaction history are included.
- A Login and registration facility for enabling access to the system both for customers and Admin.
- The customer can view/search the Sweet Categories without logging into the system or getting him/her registered.
- To buy Sweets, the user should follow the registration (login) process.
- The administrator will maintain the system through the admin panel which consists of order bills, order Status add/update/delete the product details in the catalog.
- Operating System: Window7and above
- HTML,CSS, Bootstrap (Front-end)
- PHP(Server-side programming)
- WAMP — Web Application Server
Project Domain / Category
- 5 Best Places to Study Engineering - March 19, 2021
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021
- List of Public service commissions - August 31, 2020