Code and documentation of Online EBook Maker using PHP or C#
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Online E-Book Maker Project will be a web based application that will be available for users to create online E-Book free of cost. This application will have Admin Login and Author Login. This system will allow the authors to make their E-Book without any problem and without any charges. First the Author will have to register in the system. And existing member can Create new book or resume with old book. One Author cannot keep more than 3 incomplete Books, S/he has to complete 1 book at least to start new one. Book will be created on basics of Title, Context, and Number of Pages in books.
The application will consist of two modules.
- Accept request from Author
- Check Author Details
- Checked for finished Books
- Make E-Books
- Can Process request by mailing the E-Books to authors
- Register into the system
- Fill Details
- Login and Choose
- New E-book or Resume Existing E-Book
- Enter Context of book
- Can pause e-book after completing context
- And resume it.
- Can have E-Book in MS Word or PDF format.
Latest version of Microsoft ASP.NET MVC with C#.NET and Microsoft SQL SERVER for database
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS, Design, Test phase, and final deliverable., and others are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021