Online Course Management System Project in PHP or ASP.NET
Here, we are showing you a detailed summary of the project of the Online Course Management System in PHP or ASP.NET
The online course management system allows both students and faculty members to manage different course activities throughout the semester. Faculty members will be able to offer courses, manage different activities of courses such as assignment uploading, Quiz management, and evaluation, Time table schedule, course material uploading, etc.
Moreover, the online course management system will also provide the fee status of students, fine and attendance records. On the other hand, students would be able to upload assignments, attempt quizzes, attempt quizzes, check class timing and download different courses related material.
The online course management system is implemented both in the distance learning system and also in the traditional teaching system to help faculty manage their course well and increase productivity. Moreover “Online Course Management System” would be able to reduce the burden of faculty staff.
- The administrator will be able to log in and logout.
- The administrator will be able to create new courses for a semester.
- Each course will contain different items such as course material, student’s attendance, weekly course schedule, assignment, and download section.
- The administrator will be able to upload different course contents such as PPT files, past papers, important questions, Syllabus, course contents in the download section for students.
- The administrator will be able to create a weekly time table for students.
- The administrator will be able to maintain daily attendance.
- The administrator will be able to upload assignments for students.
- The administrator will be able to register students for their courses.
- The administrator will be able to upload student’s marks for different activities such as assignments, pre-board examinations, quizzes, etc.
- The administrator will be able to accept or reject student’s leave applications.
- The student will be able to mark their attendance online.
- The student will be able to check the weekly course schedule,
- The student will be able to download different course material such as lectures PPT files, past papers, assignment files, etc.
- The student will be able to check the results of different activities such as assignments, quizzes, etc.
- Students will be able to submit leave applications.
MySQL, PHP, ASP.net, Notepad++(Students may select software tools of their own choice as per their convenience)
Project Domain / Category
You can use any of the following PHP Frameworks For developing this Web Development Project
3. Fat-Free Framework
5. Laminas Project