Last modified on February 11th, 2020
Interior Designing Company Project in PHP or ASP.NET.
Project Domain / Category
Interior design is the art and science of enhancing the interior of a building to achieve a healthier and more aesthetically pleasing environment for the people using the space. An interior designer is someone who plans, researches, coordinates, and manages such projects.
Interior design is a multifaceted profession that includes conceptual development, space planning, site inspections, programming, and research, communicating with the stakeholders of a project, construction management, and execution of the design.
“Interim” is a newly developed interior designing company working in different cities of the country. The company wants to develop a web-based application to display its details and take orders.
Company deals in both residential interiors and commercial interiors. Residential interiors cover Bungalows, Villas, and Penthouses. Commercial interior includes Offices, Restaurants, and Hotels. Each sub-service can also be subdivided into different services.
- The following tabs must be included on the website.
- About Us
- “Home” should contain the introduction of the company, slider containing the pictures of some of the projects, important updates, important clients and services shortcuts. Arrange the demanded information aesthetically and logically.
- “About Us”, describe the history and important features of the company; information about teams, company groups, clients and careers.
- The company has multiple teams in different cities to work on the same service. The client can choose the team based on the ranking by the prior clients. Information about the team and its members must be stored in the database.
- When the user clicks on the “Services”, a new list should display containing the services and their types, the company is providing. When the user clicks on any type of service, the detail about the service and potential teams should display on the page.
- The detail about services should contain the introduction of the service and information/ pictorial representation of different related services. For example, if a user clicks on Villas, then the page should display some catching designs for different sections of villas.
- The estimated rate for each service/related service must also be displayed along with the service. The application must calculate the estimated bill based on the demanded services.
- There must be a “Book Now” button to take orders from clients with each service details.
- When the user clicks on the “Book Now” Button, a form should display to take orders from the client.
- The client must get registered before asking for the services.
- The form should take all the necessary information about the order and stored it in the database.
- The information of the services and sub/related services must be stored in the database.
- After availing the services, the client should rate the team and add feedback about the company. Ranking can be done by giving stars to the team. The ranking information must also be stored in the database and must be displayed on portfolios of the teams.
- The client can be updated and cancel his/her order anytime.
- In testimonials, display the feedback of the different peoples and companies who have availed the different services of the company. Feedback from the clients is obtained from the database.
- The gallery should contain the project-wise pictures of the interiors designed by the company. Pictures must be stored in the database project-wise.
- When the user clicks on the Team tab, the information about important team members along with their testimonials should be displayed. You can display testimonials of the team members on a separate page. Information on different teams must be stored in the database.
- Admin is responsible for managing all the information displayed on the website and also approves/disapprove of the request of the clients.
- Admin has the details of all orders.
Note: Requirements can be Added/Updated as per need.
Microsoft Visual Studio (C#.Net) and MS SQL Server.