Code and documentation of Digital Library Management System Project in PHP
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
In the past, when there was no concept of computerized/digital library management system at all, the librarian job was very bothersome and complex. The traditional library management system had a lot of issues.
Digital/Computerized Library Management System is a great way to monitor books, add them, update information in it, search for the suitable one, issue it, and return it when needed. This digital system has a lot of advantages over the traditional library system.
- Database module: This has two functions – Insertion of data and extraction of data with a user-friendly screen.
- Report module: For the borrowed books list to display.
- Available module: To view the availability of books.
- Search Module: search facility for books and members.
- Payment module: Payment facility for fine payments.
- Login and logout module in case the student wish to use PHP.
Users in the system:
- Users (who want to issue books from the library)
- Admin: Add, view, and delete the librarian.
- Librarian: Add, view, issue books, return books, payment.
class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS document and others are need to draw for this project.