Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Code and documentation of Course Books Distribution System Project in PHP
Project Domain / Category:
Abstract / Introduction:
In open universities, Books are dispatched for numerous courses when the request is generated from students. For consignment of course books, student information is needed like name, address etc. Each course includes variety of books. Stock of each book is maintained as they are printed individually.
When a new request for each dispatch is received from student, first stock of each book is checked as it is available or not. If all the books for certain course are available in stock, books are dispatched right away otherwise information is moved to pending status. When books are printed, inventory stock of books is updated and dispatch is made to pending cases. The system generates reports about the total Books supplied and delivered for expected period according to user’s need that can be used for future reference.
- Admin can login using credentials.
- Admin can add or remove Courses (e.g. BSCS).
- Admin can add or remove books (e.g. intro.to computing) in each course.
- Admin receive orders from students and process them.
- Admin update the status of student’s orders.
- Admin maintain a record of the stock of Books as available, supplied and demanded.
- Admin keep record of student’s order.
- Admin can receive payments from students through Debit or Credit Card.
- Reports can be generated about the total Books supplied and delivered for expected period.
- Student can register and login into system using student ID.
- Student can order multiple books from a course.
- Student can track their order status.
- Student can pay bill through Cash on Delivery method or through Debit or Credit Card.
PHP language, MySQL
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021