Table of Contents
Applied Accounting Universities Past Papers
Applied Accounting Universities Past PastsQ.1 Differentiate between;
- Accounting and Book keeping
- Ledger and Journal
- Liabilities and Owner’s equity
- Opening balance and ending balance
- Accounts Receivable and Notes Receivable
- Account payable and Notes payable
- Horizontal and vertical analysis.
- 2 What is ledger and why it is kept balanced by an Accountant in a Company?
Q.3 Write a detailed note on Bank reconciliation process.
- 4 Explain the purpose of a statement of cash flows with the help of relevant examples.
- 5 What is Depreciation? Discuss Straight line depreciation method and Reducing balance depreciation method in detail.
Q.6 Discuss importance of Income statement and Balance sheet for all Stakeholders.
Q.7 Write a note on any TWO of the following.
- Stock holders equity and retained earning .
- Forms of business organizations.
- Ratio Analysis.