Last modified on January 18th, 2021
Write a C++ program to check whether a character is an uppercase or lowercase alphabet by using the switch statement.
Flowchart of the program to check a character is lowercase or an uppercase
C++ program to check whether a character is lowercase or an uppercase
using namespace std;
cout<<" ENTER a character"<<endl;
cout<<"character "<<ch<<" is uppercase character";
cout<<"character "<<ch<<" is lowercase character";
ENTER a character
R character R is upper case character
SFT (Shamil’s Flow Table )
Are you interested to Read about SFT(Shamil’s Flow Table)?
Read More Similar Programs
- program to check character is small, capital, or a special character
- program to check character is an alphabet, digit or special character
- program to check whether a character is uppercase or lowercase alphabet, Using if else.
- program that checks whether the character is an alphabet or not
- What Is AssignCode and How Can It Help With Java Assignment? - May 27, 2021
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021