Last modified on April 29th, 2021
Code and documentation of Project of Movie Rating System Based on Sentiment Analysis
Project Domain / Category
Abstract / Introduction
Movie rating system where users are allowed to rate and comment on movies online. These ratings are provided as input to the website admin. The admin then checks reviews, critic’s ratings and displays an online rating for every movie. The purpose of this project is to develop an online system that automatically allows users to post reviews and store them.
The system will analyze this data (comments) to check for user sentiments associated with each comment and the system breaks user comments to check for sentiment keywords.
Once the keywords are found it associates the comment with a sentiment rank. After that the system gathers all comments for a particular movie and then calculates an average rating to score it. This score is generated for every movie in the system. This project will provide an automated movie rating system based on sentiment analysis.
FR1: Users should be able to share his/her view about the stored movies provided in the system.
FR2: Users should be able to rate the stored movies provided in the system.
FR3: Users should be able to comment on stored movies only once. The system stores each comments of the users for further processing and find out the sentiments and their weightage and store it in database.
FR4: User can easily decide whether the stored movies provided by the admin/ system are good, bad or worst based on sentiment classification.
FR5: User can easily see/ analyze the better/top movies with the help of graphically representation of movie rating provided by the system.
- SQL 2008
- Visual Studio 2010
- Senti Word Net Dictionary
- Wamp Server
- This Application uses Visual Studio as a front-end and SQL as the back-end.
- SentiWordNet Dictionary will be used for sentiment classification tasks.
- You may use any other platform for coding in which you have command, but make sure all the mentioned FR’s should be completely implemented.
Class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, Use case description, scope, hard requirements, non-functional requirements, testing test cases, SRS document, design manual, and other diagrams are needed to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021