Table of Contents
Online Clinic Appointment Project in Android or ASP or PHP
This is the summary of the document of the Online Clinic Appointment Project in Android or ASP or PHP.
Abstract / Introduction
This mobile application will have two dashboards: Doctors and Patient. Patients/Students have to register themselves in the application so that they can use the application.
The patient can search for the doctors using different filters. He can search for doctors using nearby location, area wise filtration. After the filtration, the lists of doctor appears and the patient can view the profile, schedule of any doctor. The patient can also select a time slot from the available time slots and send the appointment booking to request to the doctor. The patient can view the status of his appointment and keep track of his previous appointments. He can also rate the doctors upon his experience with the doctors.
The doctor can register himself and his clinic in the app so that he can manage his clinic appointments using the app. The doctor can update his schedule, confirm/reject appointments. Whenever the doctor will approve/cancel any appointments the patient will receive a notification on his smartphone. The doctor can also add his staff members to his dashboard so that they can manage the appointments
- The user should be able to register and manage his appointments online at any time
- A database has to store all the information efficiently without any information loss.
- The user shall be able to search for the doctors by specialty, name, working time and/or gender
- The user can change his profile info at any time
- Doctors can manage all appointments made with him on his account.
- The user must be notified upon confirmation/cancellation of appointments
- Android Studio
- Firebase, Sublime Text
- Google Developers Console, Google APIs
List of all Final Year Project Ideas
List of all Final Year Project Ideas – Click Here