Last modified on May 27th, 2019
Digital Electronics MCQs Quizlet Bank
1. Which type of conversion, most demultiplexers facilitate?
A. Single input, multiple outputs
C. Odd parity to even parity
D. AC to DC
2. How many select lines are requiredIn, in 1-to-4 demultiplexer?
3. For the implementation of 1-to-16 DEMUX, Which of the following IC is used?
A. IC 74139
B. IC 74138
C. IC 74154
D. IC 74155
4. One transistor and one capacitor as a basic memory unit, Which of the following memory unit is?
C. None of these
D. Both A & B
5. Mention that which of the following number system has a base of 16?
6. What latch is ________ sensitive…
C. both level and edge
7. _______ number of bits are required to store one BCD digit.
8. Which of the following sets of logic gates are designated as universal gates..?
A. NOR, NAND
B. OR, NOT
C. XOR, NOR
D. NOR, NAND
E. None of these
9. A D-flip-flop is said to be transparent when
A. the output follows a clock
B. the output follows an input
C. the output is LOW
D. the output is HIGH
10. What is the base of digital electronics in a numbering system?
11. Which of the following symbols represent the digit in the binary system?
B. 0 to 8
12. Which one of the following is a widely used alphanumeric code for computer input and output?