Advanced Strategic Marketing Universities past papers
Q1. Objective Questions (provide an answer on your answer sheets)
- A suspect is a person who comes across companies promotion (True/False)
- There are four quadrants in the BCG growth-share matrix (True/False)
- A brick-and-mortar business is one that serves its customers within a building or physical location, as opposed to an online business (True/False)
- Goods are produced, sold and then consumed whereas the services are sold, produced and consumed (True/False)
- A Strategic Business Unit is a significant organization segment that is analyzed to develop an organizational strategy aimed at generating future business or revenue (True/False)
Q2. Discuss any five relationship marketing strategies which organizations can use to build long term
relationships with its customers?
Q3. Define strategic marketing? Differentiate between strategy and tactics?
Q4. Explain two types of E Business Models?
Q5. Discuss briefly which strategies service companies can adopt in order to differentiate themselves from
Q6. Differentiate between cost leadership strategy and differentiation strategy?
Q7. Explain the difference between general business risk and industry specific risk?
Q8. Write a short note on the following:
- Gap Analysis
- SWOT Analysis