VIP MCQs of Chemistry
In this tutorial, we will cover the VIP MCQs of Chemistry.
- If nucleon (mass) and proton (atomic) number are 40 and 20 respectively, then the element is…
- In the structure of DNA, how many strands are twisted around each other?
- All are covalent compounds except..
- The vitamin which is responsible for chemical transmission of images from the eye to brain is…
|vitamin B||vitamin C||vitamin A||vitamin D|
- While forming crystals, it is important to…
|not evaporate water of crystallization||evaporate to dryness to get purest possible crystals||attach gas syringes to collect fumes||B and C|
- Needed by our bodies to prevent specific diseases but cannot be produced by our bodies are called…
- The empirical formula is the…
|molecular formula||chemical formula||ionic exponential formula||simplest formula|
- Source of butyric acid is…
|Palm oil||Beef fat||Butter||Olive oil|
- Elements in group III are likely to form…
|ionic bonds||metallic bonds||dative bonds||covalent bonds|
- Which of following is used in form of wood for furniture, housing, and heat?
List of All MCQs of Chemistry : Click Here .