MCQs for the subject test of Chemistry
In this tutorial, we will cover the MCQs for the subject test of Chemistry.
- Which of the followings give hydroxyl ions in water is called?
- Which one gives a mixture of hydrocarbons on halogenations?
- Those substances which give hydrogen ions in water is called?
|Salts||Acid||Base||None of them|
- Baeyer’s test shows the presence of?
|A triple bond||A single bond||No bond||Both A and B|
- KHSO4is a?
- Which one is the least reactive?
- A neutral solution has pH value?
- Does ethane react with chlorine in the presence of?
- According to bronsted acid are?
|Electron donor||Proton donor||Proton accepter||Electron accepter|
- Which of the following is a factor related to blood clotting?
|Vitamin A||Vitamin E||Vitamin K||Vitamin C|