MCQs Of Polymer chemistry
1. Which one of the following is not a condensation polymer?
2. Which compound form linear polymer due to H-bond?
3. Which one of the following is classified as polyester polymer?
4. Which one of the following in which three-dimensional molecules with crosslinks are formed.
A. Thermosetting plastic
C. Both A and B
D. None of these
5. Which of the following polymers occurs naturally?
A. Proteins and Nylon
B. Proteins and PVC
C. Starch and Nylon
D. Starch and Cellulose
6. Which one of the following is not a polymer?
7. The monomers of Buna-S rubber are
A. Styrene and butadiene
B. Isoprene and butadiene
C. Vinyl chloride and sulphur
8. Which one of the following is used in the formation of nylon-66?
A. Sulphur hexafluoride
B. Adipic acid
C. Sulphurous acid
D. Phthalic acid
9. Which polymers are prepared by condensation polymerization?
10. Which one of the following has ester linkage?
11. Which one of the following is a fully fluorinated polymer?
12. Which one of the following is an addition polymer?
C. High density polythene