What is E-commerce?
E-commerce is a term used for electronically buying or selling products by using the Internet.
Some other activities also considered as E-commerce;
(internet banking, mobile banking, telebanking, ATMs, debit cards, and credit cards. )
(PayPal, Stripe, Square, SecurePay, Worldpay, Authorize.net, 2Checkout.com, Braintree.)
(Railway booking, Airline reservations system, Airline ticket.)
(GoDaddy domain name auctions, ebay acutions, ebid acutions)
Conversational commerce: e-commerce via chat
(live support of hostgator)
(PayPal, Apple’s Passbook, Square Wallet, Chirpify, Zipmark.)
What is the scope of e-commerce?
Types of E-Commerce
- Business-to-business (B2B)
- Business-to-consumer (B2C)
- Consumer-to-business (C2B)
- Consumer to consumer (C2C)
- Business to administration (B2A)
- Consumer-to-administration (C2A)
What are some examples of e-commerce?
What are the advantages of e-commerce?
What are the types of e-commerce applications?
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021
- 5 Best Places to Study Engineering - March 19, 2021
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021