E-Commerce 5-C Framework means Creative, Channel, Content, Commerce, and Customer.
Smarter companies know that brand storytelling is much more complex—your brand story is a collection of values, beliefs, desires, motivations, and experiences that a group of people can relate to and rally behind.
When crafting your storytelling strategy, don’t forget to consider the following aspects:
- The goal of your story and the message you want to convey
- Well-defined audience
- List of emotions, feelings, and thoughts you want to trigger in your audience mind.
- Best channels to reach the audience
- High-quality visuals, a clean design solution
- What is call-to-action
- Social proof: reviews and comments
An e-commerce framework must
Allow replacing all parts of the framework code
Forbid changes in the framework code itself
Contain bootstrap code to start the application
Be extensible by user-written code
E-Commerce frameworks should
Define the general program flow
Consist of reusable components
Be organized in functional domains
The key framework feature which are vital for eCommerce businesses are:
1) Quality Search Functionality
This is one of the functions which play a very big role in the market with search functions that helps in conversion rates. Basically this function is kind of filtering which processes keywords and helps you to get precise effect over search and into your sales too.
2) Content Management System (CMS)
It is the system which makes your website unique in searches across the global markets. This is one of the features which highly impact over the website as speed key to efficiency.
3) Multi-channel Functionality
In current retail market and environment, it is highly considered that your business is spread all across global and though it is possible to get done through managing products, listings and orders in a multi-channel environment.
4) Mobile Supported E-commerce
The fact is that everyone is looking forward to have easy browsing on mobile than to go for getting an efficacious platform, which will surely help to grow user and customer’s attraction.
5) Third Party Systems and Plug-ins
It must have ability to use the third party plug-ins which is meant to provide adaptability, customization and innovation. These features can be used while developing a website and though some may not be the part of the standard package.
6) Business Intelligence
When it comes to managing the data, it is mandatory to get precise and accurate details over the data. The tempo should be maintained while managing the data, business intelligence helps to get that done on your website because only through the tempo and flow, which you will be able to analyze the depth of transaction and then take advantages of the opportunities that comes up.
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021
- 5 Best Places to Study Engineering - March 19, 2021
- How Students Can Pick a Good Custom-Paper Writing Service? - March 5, 2021