Last modified on May 27th, 2019
Administrative Law Interviews Questions Answers
Here, we are sharing very important MCQs of Administrative Law Interviews.
1. Performance budgeting is highly dependent on ____________:
A. Objectives of expenditure
B. Plan of implementation
C. Items of expenditure
D. Items of investment
2. Who gave the concept of Politics-Administration?
A. W Paul Appleby
B. Ordway Tead
C. Frank Henry Goodnow
D. James W. Fes1er
3. In the bureaucracy of Pakistan, the form of Leadership is:
4. The foundation of the study of public administration laid by the President of U. S. was:
A. President Kennedy
B. President Roosevelt
C. President Wilson
D. President Hoover
5. In an organization, the formal relationship is based upon:
A. Authority on subordinates
B. Rules and Regulations
D. Peer groups
6. On authority of ___________, the Ideal Model of bureaucracy is based upon:
7. In public administration, pressure groups work for whom?
A. Foreign interest
B. Sectoral interest
C. Public interest
8. When do the administrative reforms under which various services were merged in occupational groups were introduced?
9. Public Administration means:
A. Administrative Capacity
B. Management of Property
C. Administration of Public
D. Management of industry
10. Who gave the concept of “bounded rationality”?
A. Herbert Simon
B. Abraham Maslow
C. Max Weber
D. F. W. Riggs
11. Bureaucracy is dependent on __________:
A. Personal Authority
B. Traditional Authority
C. Corporate Authority
D. Charismatic Authority
12. Behaviorism is linked with:
VIP MCQs Collection for LLB/LLM
Click Here for VIP MCQs Collection for LLB/LLM.