Last modified on May 27th, 2019
MCQs Of Insurance Law
1. There is a bank which is the sponsor of Prathama Gramin Bank?
A. Indian Bank
B. Bank of Baroda
C. Syndicate Bank
D. Punjab National Bank
2. Which bank is not a public sector bank in India?
A. Federal Bank
B. Andhra Bank
C. Vijaya Bank
D. IDBI Bank
3. What is the open form of the term?
A. Asset Liability Manipulation
B. Asset Liability Maximisation
C. Asset Liability Maintenance
D. Asset Liability Management
4. Which sector is not a part of India’s Money Market?
A. Indian Gold Council
B. Call Money Market
C. Bill Markets
5. Which one does not belong to regulatory bodies in India?
6. The letter ‘S’ denotes in the term IFSC?
7. In India Commercial Banks are categorized into?
A. Foreign Banks
B. Private Sector Banks
C. Public sector Banks
D. All of the above
8. Which one is raised in capital markets?
A. medium-term loans
B. Short-term instruments
C. Funds through long-term securities
D. Long-term loans through Govt. securities
9. Which one was not nationalized in 1969?
A. Oriental Bank of Commerce
B. Punjab National Bank
C. Union Bank of India
D. Bank of Baroda
10. Which one is not attracted TDS?
A. Reinvestment deposits) NRO SB
B. Fixed deposits
C. Recurring deposits
D. NRO FDR
11. There is SLR and it is maintained as a percentage of?
A. Time and Demand liabilities
B. Net demand and time Liabilities
C. Time liabilities
D. Demand liabilities
12. There are CRR funds and the funds are kept by the Banks in?
A. Balance with other banks
B. Cash in hand at branches
C. Funds in the currency chest
D. Balance in a special Account with RBI