MCQs of Chemistry from past papers
In this tutorial, we will cover the MCQs of Chemistry from past papers.
- Apples contain…
|citric acid||Calcium||acetic acid||malic acid|
- Amino acids which are not synthesized by the human body are called…
|nonessential amino acids||essential amino acids||simple amino acids||complex amino acids|
- If H of an acid (H+) is partially replaced by a metal, it will form…
|acid salt||neutral oxides||amphoteric oxides||salt|
- Nutrition is derived from goats and cows and termites from…
- Condensed solid produced during sublimation is…
- Monosaccharides have…
|reducing nature||oxidizing nature||redox nature||neutralizing nature|
- Consider equation P4O10+ H2O → H3PO4. the number of moles of H3PO4 produced by the reaction is…
- Which of following causes feeling of pressure inside head when taken in excess amount?
|Vitamin B||Vitamin C||Vitamin D||Vitamin A|
- The formula of hydrated Sodium Carbonate is…
- What happens if water-soluble vitamins are taken in excess?
|They are readily excreted from the body||They cause harm||Both A and B||None of these|