Table of Contents
MCQs of Calculus
1. What is the limit of sin(θ)/θ when θ approaches zero?
D. None of these
2. What will be the condition for L’Hôpital’s Rule to work?
A. The function must possess at least three non-zero derivatives
B. The function must be determinate.
C. The function must be indeterminate.
D. The function must be inconsistent.
3. What’s mean when we say that f ”(k) = 0 @ (13, -2)?
A. There definitely is not an inflection point at that location.
B. There’s no way to tell without first knowing what the specific function is.
C. There is definitely an inflection point at that location.
D. There might be an inflection point at that location.
4. What will be the second step when we performing anti-differentiation?
A. Multiply the coefficient by the new exponential value.
B. Divide the coefficient by the new exponential value.
C. Divide the coefficient by the old exponential value.
D. Subtract the new exponential value from the coefficient.
5. When f(x) = 3×2, then F(x) is equals to?
A. x3 + C
B. 6x + C
6. What will be the types of errors that are related to differentials?
A. Relative, Controllable.
B. Controllable, Natural.
C. Human, Absolute
D. Absolute, Relative
7. What is meant of the differential?
A. A word used a lot on a popular medical television series.
B. A method of directly relating how changes in a dependent variable affect changes in an independent variable.
C. A gearbox on the back end of your car.
D. None of these
8. What is required for full determination of an anti-differentiated function?
A. Its real-world application
B. What its value is at (0, 0).
C. A boundary condition.
D. A lot of luck
9. If G(d) determined to 3d + C; then C is called:
A. the constant of integration.
B. the constant of death and taxes.
C. the constant of differentiation.
D. the constant of anti-differentiation.
10. What is the answer to ∫1/x dx?
B. Undefined because you cannot divide by zero
C. ln(x) + C