LLB 1st year Multiple Choice Questions
Here, we are sharing very important “LLB 1st year Multiple Choice Questions”.
1. Who is the author of “The Function of the Executive”?
A. Mary Parker Follet
B. Henry Fayol
C. F. W. Taylor
D. Chester Bernard
2. __________ is not the core value of public administration:
3. ___________ is one of the features of bureaucracy conceived by Max Weber?
A. Civil society
4. Bureaucracy is a form of ______________:
A. Community Organization
B. Private organization
C. Political Organization
D. Social Organization
5. McGregor’s name is commonly associated with which of the following?
A. Theory X and theory Y
B. Human Relations
C. Bureaucratic Theory
D. Scientific Management
6. Which has the core concept of “Legal-rational authority”?
A. Maslow’s Theory of Motivation
B. Theory of Bureaucracy
C. Public Choice Theory
D. Theory of Emergency
7. In entropy, all forms of organizations move towards:
A. Continuous Improvement
B. Growth and Continuity
C. Disorganization and Death
D. Rebirth and Emergency
8. __________ has economic explanation of theory named “One choice theory”:
A. Political decision making
9. Work of ____________ is associated with System Theory:
A. Talcott Parsons
B. F.W. Taylor
C. Leonard While
D. Mary Parker Follet
10. ___________ is the foundation of modern Human Resource:
A. Job Evaluation
B. Job Analysis
11. What is the process of transmitting the idea or thought into meaningful symbols called?
12. ___________ of the following is not considered as a formal organization?
A. A University
B. A Service Industry
C. A Group of Friends
D. A Hospital
VIP MCQs Collection for LLB/LLM
Click Here for VIP MCQs Collection for LLB/LLM.