Last modified on May 27th, 2019
LLB 2nd year Multiple Choice Questions
Here, we are sharing very important “LLB 2nd year Multiple Choice Questions”.
1. ____________ violates the principle of Utility of Command:
A. Manufacturing Organization
B. Product Organization
C. Bureaucratic Organization
D. Functional Organization
2. Which don’t prove itself as a feature of good governance?
B. Rule of law
3. What is an organization called which successfully achieve its goals?
4. An organization is called ___________ which uses its resources wisely and in a cost-effective way:
5. In an organization, Grouping activities and resources is a function of _____________:
6. Who played the dominant role in developing Scientific Management?
A. Henri Fayol
B. Frank Gilbreth
C. F. W. Taylor
D. Harrington Emerson
7. Who was the most articulate spokesperson of Administrative Management?
A. Lyndall Urwick
B. Henri Fayol
C. Max Weber
D. Chester Barnard
8. ____________ conducted the Hawthrone studies:
A. Mary Parker
B. Henry Gantt
C. Elton Mayo
D. Hugo Munsterberg
9. What is a system called in which Two or more subsystems working together to produce more than the total of what they might produce working alone?
A. Closed System
B. Sub System
C. Open System
10. An attempt to integrate common business practices from the United States and Japan into one middle ground framework is called _____________:
A. Universal Model
B. Theory X
C. Theory Y
D. Type Z Model
11. The owners, Employees, Board or Directors and Culture will form the organization’s __________________:
A. General Environment
B. External Environment
C. Internal Environment
D. Task Environment
12. The appropriate managerial behavior in a given situation depends on a wide variety of elements is _________________:
A. Quantitative Approach
B. Behavioral Approach
C. Classical Approach
D. Contingency Approach
VIP MCQs Collection for LLB/LLM
Click Here for VIP MCQs Collection for LLB/LLM.