Last modified on April 30th, 2021
Code and documentation of Freelancers Management System Project in PHP and C Sharp
Project Domain / Category
Freelancing can be a big part of a country’s economy. It will become a more critical part of the workforce in coming years. In developing countries like Pakistan, it can contribute very effectively is supporting the economy.
This application provides the platform
- To freelancers(Talent) to get a job and
- To organization/persons/companies(Clients) to get their work done
- Application offers services in the following domains:
- Development & IT
- Writing & Translation
- Accounts & Finance
Each domain has its own sub field like Development & IT has algorithm developer, c# developer, data analyst etc.
- On the home page, a list of available domains should be displayed. When user click on any of domain, available jobs of that domain should be displayed.
- The home page should have following tabs:
- Find Freelancer
- Find work
- Sign in
- Sign Up
- Both the Client and Freelancer must have to register in order to post/get a job.
- During registration, along with other information Freelancer and Client must be asked about their domain and sub domain.
- Freelancers should also specify their skills and level of expertise in skills.
- Find Freelancer tab has two options. First is Post a Job and second is find a project.
- When a registered client clicks on Post a job, a new page should display. Client should be asked to enter the field, sub field and description of project.
- Client should also add the budget of the job and number of days.
- Find a project option contains the list of already developed projects by different talents of different fields. All projects should be listed according to their domain.
- The expert level should also be asked form the user.
- A new job can only be posted by a registered client.
- Find Work tab contain find work and post project.
- Find Work option contains the list of domains and sub domains. When user click on any domain and sub domain, only the available jobs by all clients should be displayed.
- The jobs should have most important details in the list. When user click on the job detailed description of the job should display with apply now option.
- Only registered freelancer can apply for a job.
- When user click on Apply now, a new page opens. User enters his/her rate per hour and no of days he/she thinks can complete the task.
- Multiple freelancers can apply for a job.
- Client gets notifications about job applications.
- The client can view all the applications against a job and approves the one which suits him/her best.
- Client can view the profile of the freelancer. Along with other information, the rank of the freelancer should also display.
- Freelancer gets notification about job approval.
- When a job is fixed, both the client and freelancer pays 5% of total amount to the application.
- After job completion, client and freelancer rate each other.
Note: These are the basic requirements. Students must include all necessary functionality.
Microsoft Visual Studio (C#.Net) and SQL Server
class diagram, activity diagram, data flow diagram, sequence diagram, use case diagram, testing test cases, SRS document and others are need to draw for this project.
- How to write a resume for a job search: Tips for applicants - May 11, 2021
- The Best Tool to Test the Speed of Your Internet - May 5, 2021
- Why do we need various number systems in computer science? - April 16, 2021