Table of Contents
Advanced Digital Design Universities Past Papers
- If the input of NOT gate is 1 then the output will be 0.
- b. If both inputs of AND gate are zeros then the output will be zero.
- The Octal number system contains 8 numbers i-e from 0-7.
- The Binary number system consists of 2 numbers i-e 0 and 1.
- The Hexadecimal number system contains total 16 numbers i-e from 0-F.
- Numbers having base 10 are called Decimal number system.
- NAND gate is a combination of NOT and AND gate.
Q.2 a. Explain Unsigned Integers.
- Convert the following binary number (101101)2 to Decimal (?)10?
Q.3 a. Explain Fixed Point numbers.
- b. Explain NOR gate with the help of Truth Table and block diagram.
Q.4 Explain the NAND gate with the help of truth table and block diagram.
Q.5 a. If one input of an AND gate is 0 and the other is 1, what is the output value? What if both are 0 or both are 1? Explain it using Truth table.
- Explain digital systems and embedded systems.
Q.6 Draw the circuit diagram for the following Boolean function
Q.7 If one input of an OR gate is 0 and the other is 1, what is the output value? What if both are 0 or both are 1? Explain it using a Truth table
Q.8 Write short notes on any two of the following
- AND Gate b) OR gate c)NOT gate