Subject: Social Psychology
Time Allowed: 15 Minutes
Maximum Marks: 10
NOTE: Attempt this Paper on this Question Sheet only. Please encircle the correct option. Division of marks is given in front of each question. This Paper will be collected back after expiry of time limit mentioned above.
Part-I Encircle the right answer, cutting and overwriting are not allowed. (10)
1. Which of the following social psychology perspectives involves learning behaviors based on the way that a person thinks about the behavior of others?
c) social learning
2. When a person goes along with the group because he or she believes the group is right, or knows better than they, they are exhibiting what type of conformity?
3. The application of psychological theories, methods and techniques to solve practical human problems describes an area of psychology known as:
a) Social psychology
c) Applied psychology
d) Humanistic psychology ,
4. In ancient times, who supposedly inhibited the body and soul of a “crazy” person?
b) A saint
c) The devil
d) None of these
5. The group in an experiment which receives no treatment is called:
a) Control group
b) Experimental group
c) No group
d) None of the above