In this tutorial, we will try to answer the followings;
MCQS of Computer Science CS for NTS – SET 10
- ______ loop never ends
(A) Continuous loop
(B) Running loop
(C) Infinite loop
(D) Nested loop
- ______is an operator that takes three arguments.
- How many keywords in C?
(A) Computer International Management
(B) Copy In Memory
(C) Computer Integrated Manufacturing
(D) Computer Intel Marketing
- Commonly called the instruction pointer (IP).
- The access time of RAM modules is measured in?
- Indexes, stored procedures, sequences, and views are types of?
- ____ is a group of words that have the same sound and often the same spelling but have different meanings.
(D) Mutually exclusive
- ATM is an abbreviation for?
(A) Automatic Talking Machine
(B) Automatic Ticketing Machine
(C) Analog Teller Machine
(D) Automatic Teller Machine